Today at 13th of May the second and third class of the Second Primary School of Vrontados had an adventurous day: First they visited the archeological museum in Chios, then they saw a real "Laterna" musical box and were allowed to play it! Kirios Manoulis showed the students his "Laterna", which is playing beautiful music.
The students were fascinated and very curious about how it works, so Kirios Manoulis opened the wooden cover and showed the inside of his "magic music machine".
Is was a unique and interesting experience for both children, teachers and assistant teachers!
Primary Schools Menu
- Schoolyear 2011/12
- Schoolyear 2012/13
- eTwinning Projects
Excursions and celebrations
- One day at Daskalopetra
- Visiting the Nautical Museum and Printing House of Chios City
- School excursion to Agios Minas and the fire brigade
- Visit at the “Korais” historic public library of Chios
- Learning about a compost
- Day in the flower greenhouse and sweets factory
- The carnival party
- School excursion, 24 February 2014
- It’s time for Carnival!
- Greek Independence in the school
- Greek Independence Parade 25th of March
- Visit to Nea Moni
- Visit to Anavatos and Avgonyma
- The musical box "Laterna"
- Visit to the Archaeological Museum of Chios City
- Pottery is not just pottery
- Visit to the Arcaheological Site of Emporeios
- Visit to Emporeios Port and the Black Beach (Mavra Volia)
- Sports Tournament
- Last Days of School
- Schoolyear 2014/15
- Schoolyear 2015/16
- Schoolyear 2016/17